As you may be aware, or would suspect, Quadrant Precision Engineering supply machined components; we can take designs in any form, drawing, model or sample component and machine stock material to produce the finished part. What you may not realise is what other services we can offer…
- We have CAD facilities – this means we can design or draw up anything, ranging from a single component to an entire machine, or just modify existing models and drawings.
- We have MIG and TIG welding capability for mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- We can provide engineering services to your site – we are happy to look at breakdown and repair of machines, as well as installation of machinery and steelwork.
- We have a fully equipped inspection facility, operating to ISO 9001, which means you can have certainty, and peace of mind, when it comes to quality control.
- We have a dedicated assembly area – kept clean and warm, for the building of machines and assemblies.
- We have advanced packaging capabilities. As standard, we use heat sealed Mylar pouches, containing desiccant, individually labelled. But, we also have thermo-forming capabilities. This means, if required, trays can be vacuum formed, thus conforming to the contour of each individual component. The aim of this is to ensure that all components reach our customers without damage, and are able to be stored and used at a later date, without the worry of corrosion. We also have experience in producing “just in time” kitting trays for critical applications.
- Through our approved supplier list, garnered over decades of working in the engineering industry, we can also control many other processes, such as laser-cutting, powder-coating and plating, to name just a few.
- With Quadrant Precision Engineering offering all these services, we believe, we can truly be called a “one-stop shop” for all your engineering service requirements. Give us a call today to see how we can add value to your business.